Saturday 7 September 2013

Connected

Trains connect places: major cities; small towns; rural villages, allowing people to travel between these places. A common theme I see on the trains is that people want to be connected. Connected not only by the rail network, but by the internet and mobile networks. I see so many people passing the commuting time on their phones. Emailing, texting, browsing the web, chatting on Facebook and just generally keeping in touch.

It's good for me, because people don't bat an eyelid when they see me holding my phone up in front of them, there's so many others doing it too.....

I can even get away with twisting about in my seat to get that perfect picture

They are usually so engrossed in what they are doing it's like I (and all the other commuters) are invisible. They are in their own little mobile world

This is something I can use to my advantage and get a really close beautiful shot, I can take my time to wait until the moving light is perfect, capture that unexpected smile as they read something funny

And there's just so many people on phones that it doesn't take long for me to get plenty of photos - I can already sense a second post about the connected commuters

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment